BuildHR may, from time to time, contact Customers on behalf of external business affiliates about a particular offering that may be of interest to Customers. In addition, BuildHR may share data with trusted affiliates to contact Customers based on their request to receive such communications, help BuildHR perform statistical analysis or improve its Materials, or provide Customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using Customers’ personal information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
BuildHR may also use Customers’ personal information as otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
BuildHR endeavours to ensure the personal information that it holds is protected from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure through the use of security measures.
BuildHR may use Google Analytics or similar technology to help analyse how Customers use this web site. Such analytical tools collect standard visitor behaviour information. The information generated by the cookies about the Customer’s use of the web site (including IP addresses) may be transmitted to Google or other analytical tool provider, who may reside overseas. This information may then be used to evaluate a Customer’s use of the web site and to compile statistical reports on web site activity for BuildHR.
If Customers provide BuildHR with personal information, they have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the Customer information supplied to BuildHR.
- To request that BuildHR correct any errors, outdated information or omissions in Customer information supplied to BuildHR.
- To request that Customer information not be used to contact the Customer.
- To request that Customer information be removed from any solicitation list that BuildHR uses.
- To request that Customer information be deleted from BuildHR’s records.
- To opt out of being solicited by BuildHR or its affiliates.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact BuildHR at firstname.lastname@example.org. BuildHR will promptly change, correct or delete the Customer information and notify the Customer of the action BuildHR has taken.